Counter Terror Business magazine, launched in 2010, is a specialist digital publication distributed to heads of security, intelligence officers, procurement officials and department heads in local and central government. Its target audience includes the Intelligence Services, Police, Ambulance, Fire, and Rescue Services, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, Armed Forces, Environment Agencies, Border Control Agencies, Customs, Aviation and Port/ Maritime Authorities. Also included in its distribution are heads of private sector concerns and other organisations involved in security and defence.
Editorially we regularly run features on:
- Counter Terrorism strategies
- Latest news stories from Local and Central Government
- Armed Forces and National Defence strategies
- Terrorism and Organised Crime
- Identity Theft
- Cyber Terrorism and Security
- Emergency Planning, Crisis Management, Disaster Response and Resilience
- Public Safety, Event Security & Crowded Places security
- Specialist Training, industry events and much more
Additional digital copies are also e-distributed at key exhibitions through the year, where we are Media Partner to the sectors’ leading events.
PUBLISHER Jake Deadman
Tel: 020 8532 5736