Most Read News
Security & Policing, the official UK Government global security event
Returning to the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre between 12 - 14 March 2024, Security & Policing is the official UK Government global security event.
Hosted by the Home Office’s Joint Security & Resilience Centre (JSaRC), Security & Policing welcomes senior UK and overseas Government officials and influential decision makers across the law enforcement and security sectors.
The event provides a world-class opportunity to meet and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with leading UK suppliers, UK and overseas Government officials and senior decision makers across the law enforcement and security sectors.
With no general admittance to Security & Policing, all visitors and exhibitors are subject to Home Office approval.
Regardless of your company size, Security & Policing offers a unique opportunity to showcase your products and capabilities to a highly targeted audience of senior decision makers and buyers, international delegations, police services and Government departments from the UK and overseas.
Discover an extensive number of world-class suppliers, with more than 350 exhibitors from across the supply chain, showcasing best-in-class security solutions and capabilities.
While exhibitors span a wide range of products and services, gain insight and help contribute to thinking and driving change in Government and Law Enforcement through engagement with our extensive speaker programme.
This year there will once again be an extensive programme of keynotes and sessions led by senior UK Government officials, policing officials and industry speakers across the Keynote Briefing theatre, Fusion Forum and Innovation Zone. The Fusion Forum will once again promote new and integrated ways to delivering security solutions across government, industry and academia.
Hosted by the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC), Security & Policing’s renowned Live Immersive Experience provides visitors with a narrative-led, content-rich, immersive experience, which gives an insight into technologies and solutions to solve the latest and future security challenges and threats.
With strict visitor criteria, Security & Policing provides a unique opportunity to showcase your product, capability and service in front of your end user as part of an innovative, insightful and inspiring agenda.
With 2023 attracting more than 7000 visitors, you can expect to meet:
- Key providers of national infrastructure and their security managers in the UK
- Chief Constables and their force representatives
- UK and international Police Officers and staff
- Capability specifiers and purchasers
- Emergency services and First Responders
- The Home Office and other Government Departments
- Prisons and correctional facilities professionals
- Resilience forums
- Customs, immigration and border agencies
- Government security agencies
- MOD departments and procurement heads
- Major event security professionals
Within an enclosed environment, benefit from thought provoking discussions alongside CPD opportunities through our network of partners.
More than 7000 people joined us in 2023 – more than 9/10 of those would recommend to a colleague. Our 2023 visitor survey highlights:
- 93% of visitors rated their overall Security & Policing experience as very good or good
- 91% of visitors would recommend attending Security & Policing to a colleague
- 93% gained valuable knowledge to be implemented by them or their organisation
- 95% identified suppliers of new technologies and services
- 94% thought exhibiting companies met the standard of their expectations
- 90% had ample opportunities to network
- 85% learnt about Government requirements and activities
Security & Policing is a great platform for relevant UK suppliers to showcase the very latest equipment, training and support. Whether you are a manufacturer, installer or integrator, this is the event to meet new buyers and partners.
Not only that, but exhibitors can benefit from:
- Access to Government Zones – Network with Government agencies, improve knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives.
- An excellent source of quality leads – Only visitors pre-approved against Home Office criteria attend, giving you the opportunity to meet with those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
- An innovative Platform to launch new products – Enter the ADS Security Innovation Award to launch new products to this captive and engaged audience.
- Meet with key Government officials – Book yourself in to the official UK Defence and Security Exports visitor programme to arrange meetings with international visitors or meet with JSaRC, Home Office and UK Defence and Security Exports officials.
As a visitor you will be able to take advantage of the outstanding content and engagement opportunities that Security & Policing always delivers.
Feedback from previous delegates highlights…
“Security and Policing is the ideal combination of collaboration with and accessibility to first responders, Government, industry, and academia on an international level. It also provides a great opportunity to view next generation innovative technology.”
Not only that, but Security & Policing allows you to
- Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three day showcase and exhibition in a FREE to attend event
- Discover best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to learn and review new innovations, products and services via an extensive exhibition to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats.
- Be the first to view new technologies – Exhibitors choose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their cutting-edge products. Plus, see latest solutions first-hand across a series of immersive experiences.
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Engage with senior UK Government Ministers and senior Government officials from departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space via a dedicated Government Zone
- Access leading content and insight – Attend a thought-provoking programme of keynotes and sessions led by senior UK Government officials and experts from industry and academia.
- Network with an exclusive audience – Connect with over 300 leading industry exhibitors and over 6,000 approved attendees including senior decision makers across Government departments, Police services and agencies from the UK and overseas.
*Attendees at Security & Policing are subject to Home Office approval. For more information visit www.securityandpolicing.co.uk