Most Read News
Security & Policing
This official Government event is a world-class opportunity to meet, network and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with UK suppliers, colleagues and Government officials. The next event will take place 3 – 5 March 2020 and visitors can register to attend for free now.Where technology and innovation meet
Held in March annually and hosted by the Home Office’s Joint Security & Resilience Centre (JSaRC), Security and Policing 2020 is a unique annual event incorporating an extensive exhibition, a host of keynote and thought leadership briefings together with a range of immersive experiences.
Security and Policing 2020 will provide an exciting backdrop to enable over 300 exhibitors to showcase their solutions and technologies in live settings, giving visitors the chance to access and test some of the most innovative solutions in the security and law enforcement sectors.
With the UK’s National Security Strategy placing a strong emphasis on delivering a ‘joined up’ approach, Security and Policing 2020 also presents the ideal setting to develop closer working relationships and communications between government, policing, industry and academia.
What to expect – watch 2019 highlights
The event attracts 1000’s of visitors working in organisation such as:
- Police, Fire and Ambulance Services
- Government Departments and Agencies
- Criminal Justice and Border Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Crowded Places
For March 2020, visitor access has been broadened to include those working in UK registered companies providing security solutions who are looking to network and learn by attending the event.
Reasons to Visit
- Free to attend for qualifying visitors – Access one or multiple days free of charge depending on interests.
- Test best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to test and evaluate the latest technologies from over 300 exhibitors.
- Experience live demonstrations – Immerse in real life scenarios and live product demonstrations showing current and future security challenges.
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Listen to senior keynotes share updates on their challenges, new initiatives and programmes.
- Network with peers - Meet with other government departments, UK and overseas police and law enforcement agencies in our dedicated Government Zones.
ADS Security Innovation Award - The award recognises the innovative capabilities and services developed by UK security companies. See the finalists pitching their solutions at the show.
Immersive Features - Experience a visually stimulating mix of virtual reality, special effects and video displays to demonstrate the art of the possible for innovative and future technology in the areas of aviation, crowded places and counter-drones.
Keynotes Programme - Hear from senior officials from government departments, police and agencies.
Government Networking Zone - Drop in and talk to representatives from government and agencies about topics relating to their work.
Fusion Forum - The Fusion Forum is a new, interactive and accessible ‘theatre’ on the exhibition floor, promoting new and integrated ways of delivering security solutions across government, industry and academia. It will incorporate a blend of keynote addresses, fusion panel sessions and live challenges.
Networking Reception - The official evening reception takes place onsite making this an ideal setting to network with international delegations and UK officials.
Thought Leadership Panel Discussion & Dinner - Hear from and network with senior officials during this evening which will return in an even bigger format in 2020.
Government Showcase - See projects and programmes within departments and agencies come to life.
Products and Services on display - The event brings together operational needs with the solutions presented by large primes and hundreds of innovative SMEs. It provides a discreet environment to test and evaluate products and services.
Reasons to exhibit
- Access unique government zones – The ultimate opportunity to speak with government agencies about their programmes and plans in the two dedicated Government Zones.
- Get quality leads – Only visitors pre-approved against Home Office criteria attend, giving you the chance to meet with those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
- Gain enhanced product exposure – Enter the ADS Security Innovation Award or use the show to launch new products.
- Get vital updates from senior speakers - Improve your knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives, intelligence and thinking by attending the keynote and briefing sessions throughout the show.
- Meet with government officials – Book into the official Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO) delegation programme. You also have the opportunity to network with delegates and other senior officials at the networking reception and dinner.
We look forward to welcoming you.