Most Read News
MILIPOL : The Leading event for homeland security and safety
The world event for state security and safety will bring together all the professionals in the sector from 14 to 17 November 2023 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
France is preparing to host two major international sport events, the security challenges related to the hosting of such events are considerable and many opportunities are emerging, especially as far as new technologies are concerned.
During 4 days, Milipol Paris 2023, organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior and in partnership with several governmental bodies, will be the epicentre of all security-related innovations. For this new edition, Milipol will gather over 1,000 exhibitors, 65% of whom are from outside-France, 30,000 attendants from more than 150 countries, and 150 official delegations.
Milipol Paris is a formidable promotional platform for safety and security companies offering the most innovative technological solutions: cutting-edge technologies and services for the fight against terrorism and organised crime, border control, critical infrastructure protection, urban security, risk analysis and management, etc.
Milipol Paris is also, via its conference cycle, a place for high-level exchanges and debates on the most structuring subjects for the safety and internal security of States
DISCOVER THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MILIPOL PARIS 2023
· As for each edition, a cycle of conferences and debates will gather the best international experts and will help visitors to better understand and comprehend the major issues of safety and security industry
·The Milipol Innovation Awards reward the most innovative companies of the homeland security and safety industry in the following 6 categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Large events Security Management (access control, flow management, biometrics solutions, cctv, detectors, IA solutions and new technologies…)
- Individual Equipment / first responder protection (materials, textiles, fabrics & accessories)
- Drone & Anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command & control)
- CSR (CSR initiatives implemented by our exhibitors within their companies or in their equipment, products and solutions)
· The Innovation Stage : Just like a genuine agora, this space will host presentations of exhibitors’ innovations, pitches from young entrepreneurs/startuppers in the security industry, and finalists from the Milipol Innovation Awards so they can present their projects.
· The dynamic demonstration area, located in the heart of the exhibition, this area is dedicated to “live” demonstrations during the 4 days of the exhibition
· Various exhibition areas to discover :
- More than 40 startups from the ecosystem will be reunited in the Startup Village in the heart of hall 4
- The Forensics Area will be dedicated to research and innovation. It will focus on international forensics professionals from public security, law enforcement, laboratories, intelligence services and the private sector.
- The ‘Fight against Cyber Threats’ Area will bring together companies specialized in cyber risk management
Milipol Paris, the world’s leading event for homeland security, is organized under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, in partnership with the National Police, the National Gendarmerie, the General Directorate of Civil Security and Crisis Management, the Ministry of Economy and Finance with the General Directorate of Customs, the Municipal Police, Europol and Interpol. For more than 30 years, the Milipol brand has been synonymous with high quality, international trade fairs that cover the field of homeland security. Over the years, the brand has been proudly represented by Milipol Paris and Milipol Qatar and lately by Milipol Asia-Pacific and Milipol India.