Most Read News
Asian Defense and Security 2022
Following a very successful launch in 2014, Asian Defense and Security, Crisis & Disaster Management Exhibition and Conference (ADAS) has achieved continuous growth in its following events in 2016 and 2018 to reaffirm its position as The Philippines’ Flagship Defense and Security show.
The 4th edition, ADAS 2020, originally scheduled from 23 to 25 September 2020, will now open its door's on 19 January 2022 and the event continues to be held at World Trade Centre, Metro Manila.
Notwithstanding the Pandemic, ADAS 2022 will once again expect to be another resounding success as it continues to attract a significant number of international exhibitors and visitors from around the world to participate at ADAS in Manila. Participating exhibitors will be able to showcase their products and services and network with senior officers and decision makers from the Department of National Defense, the National Security Council, the Armed Forces, the Philippine National Police, the Philippine Coast Guard and many other related defense and security agencies in the Philippines alongside VIPs from the region.
Officially Endorsed and Supporting Organisations
ADAS 2022 is proudly endorsed and supported by:
- Office of The President
- Department of National Defense
- National Security Council
- National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council
- Office of Civil Defense
- Government Arsenal
- Bureau of Customs
- Office for Transportation Security
- Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Philippine National Police
- Philippine Army
- Philippine Air Force
- Philippine Navy
- Philippine Coast Guard
- Tourism Promotions Board Philippines
Bellwether Companies from the Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Israel, Korea, Philippines, Russia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and USA continue to support and participate at the Show.
Notable exhibitors amongst others, include Aero Vodochody Aerospace, Airbus, Asfat, Astrophysics, Armscor Global Defense, Brahmos Aerospace, Defense Conseil International, Diehl Defence, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Elbit Systems, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Israel Aerospace Industries, Korea Aerospace Industries, L3 Harris, Lockheed Martin, MBDA, MKEK, MKU Limited, Naval Group, Propmech, Rafael, Rosoboronexport, Saab, Safran and SIBAT.
1. The Pandemic has not adversely affected the “Second Horizon” Program of the DND and AFP Modernization and Upgrading Schedules. Forward looking acquisitions continue unabated as the AFP continues to build and strengthen its major Services. Please catch up with the Industry News at https://www.adas.ph/media/industry-news
2. ADAS 2022 is the only tri-service Defense and Security Exhibition that comprehensively addresses the diverse requirements of the Department of National Defense (DND), the National Security Council (NSC), Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), the Philippine National Police (PNP), as well as its many homeland security and crisis and disaster response agencies.
3. The Event brings Decision Makers from the DND, NSC, AFP, PNP and the Other Agencies together at the largest Defense & Security Networking Platform to forge stronger partnerships and develop new ties and relationships. Exhibitors can expect high-level business meetings and opportunities at the show to better understand the agencies' modernization and upgrading program requirements
Testimonials (from Past Year Exhibitors)
“ADAS has become a very important event for SAAB. 2 years ago, we were here at ADAS with our Gripen Cockpit Simulator. This year, we brought the entire Gripen aircraft showing what great future solutions this aircraft is for the Philippines. On the opening day, the President came and spent 3 hours at ADAS, which shows what a level of attention this event gets and why it is so essential to be here! “
Robert Hewson Vice President, Head of Communications SAAB Asia Pacific
“We are extremely pleased to be back at ADAS for the 3rd Edition. The show has progressed tremendously, we had more international visitors and we made excellent contacts. The show is a great opportunity to interact with the end-users, particularly the members of the Philippine Army.”
Sharad Khandelwal Director, Global Sales MKU Limited
“I was there when ADAS first came to the Philippines in 2014, and the show has grown so much and the quality of the people coming are wonderful – DILG Secretary, Head of the Army, a lot of the VIPs coming from the Philippines’ Government. I see a lot of foreign dignitaries from the military here as well. I think this is a MAGNET for the people to come!”
Martin Tuason President & CEO ARMSCOR Precision International
For more information, please visit the event website.