Cadmidium Services is a reliable and dedicated company with a Mission to provide solutions which add value to the Defence and Security of the United Kingdom and its Allies.
We are proud to deliver quality products and services to the MoD and NATO which regularly exceed our customer expectations.
We are well known for providing high quality and cost-effective solutions for our customers often to demanding standards and challenging timelines. We are proud to say that we are a company who is ISO 9001:2015, Cyber Essentials certified and ISO 27001 compliant.
Cadmidium is a technology SME and are founder members of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) Enterprise Partnership.
Cadmidium provides specialist Information Assurance, Cyber Security, InfoSec & Solution consultancy services. We apply industry’s best practise and incorporate ISO27001 into all our security work.
With extensive experience delivering and supplying SME consultancy services to the MoD we are knowledgeable in many Security Policies, including JSP440, 441, 890, 891 and 604.
Our specialist teams include Certified Professional (CCP) consultants, and professionals with a range of qualifications including but not limited to; ISO 27001 Auditors, ITIL Qualifications, Chartered and Incorporated Engineers, and various Risk Management qualifications. Customers can cover their need for expert advice and assistance in meeting Governance, Risk and Compliance, Threat Protection, Threat Mitigation and Solution Management requirements.
Cadmidium have acted as security advisor, policy writer, process developer, solution reviewer, documentation reviewer, document producer and accreditor to various customers.
Cadmidium have been providing their security expertise and knowledge to a large MoD Department to support the accreditation of systems and applications, as well as the development of secure solutions. This has required us to use our knowledge of MoD policy and processes, security best practice and experience of successfully getting solutions accredited.
The large MoD Department have their own hosting environment consisting of production, pre-production, performance, test and development environments, which currently has approximately 25 hosted applications with new applications being designed and developed. By introducing a tried and tested methodology, which we helped to develop, we have provided the department with a mechanism to capture sufficient information about an application to support the onboarding and accreditation of an application to be hosted in the departments hosting environment.
The project works with many Industry Partners, many of which provide their own systems, some on prem and others in the cloud, to handle and process MoD data. We have worked with these Industry Partners to ensure that their systems and ways of working are secure enough to protect the MoD data and that enough documentation is provided to allow the system to be accredited.
We are on various Government and Defence frameworks allowing for easy contracting options; this includes G-Cloud 10, DOS3, and FATS5.
Cadmidium also offers support solutions and consultancy services in the following areas, outside of Security; P3M, Systems Engineering, Training, IT Support Services and Research and Development:
- P3M: We pride ourselves in employing a team of P3M professionals with first class Project, Programme and Portfolio Management experiences and qualifications including; PRINCE2, APMP, AGILE, MOR and MSP.
- Systems Engineering: Systems Engineering is viewed within Cadmidium as a discipline that integrates the specialist areas, Subject Matter Experts and functional groups into an efficient, effective and resourceful team. Systems Engineering is viewed within Cadmidium as a discipline that integrates the specialist areas, Subject Matter Experts and functional groups into an efficient, effective and resourceful team.
- Training: Our Training Service provides customers with training needs analysis; training design, delivery and evaluation services for all technical training requirements. We use proven approaches to training methodology ensuring cost-effective training is identified, designed and delivered to meet the customer needs.
- IT Support Services: Our IT Support services covers a vast range of support activities, from Factory Acceptance Testing, through to system integration and user acceptance testing, and finally providing through life IT support services both on-site at customer locations and off-site
- Research and Development: As a company we are continually identifying new technology, testing concepts and developing products to improve UK defence and NATO military capabilities. With the Nikola Tesla lab situated within our Secure facility we can further the progression of our current research.
For more information on the company please visit our website or contact us at to discuss your requirements further.