FalTech GPS specialises in GPS repeater technology, providing indoor coverage solutions that allow GPS-enabled devices to be used, tested and repaired inside any building or space where signal is normally not available.
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2017
Cyber Security is continuing to be a major concern for many European governments and the threat is becoming greater each year. Cyber Intelligence Europe will provide in-depth case studies of recent threats and attacks faced to government infrastructures.
Many governments are increasing their focus on developing strong cyber defence strategies against possible attacks. With this in mind, our 5th annual Cyber Intelligence Europe conference and exhibition will bring together leading public sector officials who will discuss their cyber security plans, strategies and current capabilities.
The conference will also provide in-depth case studies on recent cybercrimes being faced to computer systems and response countermeasures to cybercrimes that are faced. There is an importance for governments across Europe to share information on recent attacks to help with threat intelligence techniques.
Confirmed Government Speakers Include:
- Ambassador Sorin Ducaru, Assistant Secretary General, Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Brigadier General Hermann Kaponig, Commander, ICT & Cyber Defence Command, Ministry of Defence and Sports, Austria
- Natalia Spinu, Head, Cyber Security Center (CERT-GOV-MD), Moldova
- Arman Grigoryan, Head of National Cyber Security Center, Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS), Ministry of Defence, Armenia
- Eirik Troones Hansen, Prosecutor, Cybercrime section, National Criminal Investigation Service, Norway
- Salvador Llopis Sanchez, Project Officer, Cyber Defence Technology, European Defence Agency (EDA)
- Mustafa Afyonluoglu, Cyber Security and Chief e-Government Expert, Turkey
- Eugen Valeriu Popa, Vice- President, Strategikon
- Professor Dr. Mitko Stoykov, Military-Political Problems of Security, Defence Advanced Research Institute, Ministry of Defence, Bulgaria
We are pleased to be hosting the event once again in Bucharest, Romania where the new government will be placing a focus on building their cyber security plan and strategy for the next few years.
For more information regarding this international event please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)1582 346 706.